28 September 2010

Capturing Life.....

it's my personal project capturing the life of ordinary peoples, places, culture, events, moments...not using my camera but my phone. as for me i do believe that we don't have to own a camera to take a good picture(s), but it's just one of a many tools/devices that can produce a picture....hence, a camera do take a good quality of pictures, but do the picture that i or we take is good enough to tell the story? do they perfectly captured the moments? .... what i trying to achieve here is about the way we can captured the life, moments with a minimal tools/devices with a compositions...it's really cool, at least for me.






2 comments:

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

i love the last picture! go IKEA!.. hehehe


yours
SH

Farina Ariffa said...

Nice collection..! I loike..! :)